Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Procrastination At It's Finest

Happy Almost Finals Week! Or what I like to call it procrastination week.

Leading up to finals can be stressful and anxiety ridden with people staying up all night to study. But this is when I feel like procrastination comes in. Everyone wants to deny that finals are almost here and the best way to do that is pretend you don't have to study just yet.

Netflix, laying in bed, or just hanging out at your apartment all sound more appealing then taking the time to prepare for finals. Lately I have been doing everything in my power to distract myself from all the work that I have to do in the upcoming week. My favorite distraction is making lists on what I have do but I don't end up crossing off more than two things. I'm not saying I am going to just wing my finals but for now I'm not going to stress myself out more than I should.

I sometimes just don't understand why I have to cram all this information inside my head that immediately vanishes when I hand in my test. When am I seriously going to need to know what an acid and a base is? The answer is probably never but I still have to know about it for a class.

Maybe another reason that I don't want to take finals is that I don't want this semester to end. Some of my friends are graduating this year and I'm not ready for them to leave yet. The semester ending also brings me a little closer to senior which is just mind-blowing to think about how fast time goes.

So if you are getting ready to take your finals soon procrastinate a bit enjoy the last bit of the semester while you can.




No comments:

Post a Comment