Monday, January 20, 2014

Dauntless

In life we are always looking for safety and comfort but everything we want is on the outside walls of our comfort zones. We have these safe havens that protect us against the world but we have to understand we have to live without fear.

This semester I'm being extremely optimistic that good things will happen to me and the people around me. They can and will happen if I let them. That's the key word if I let change my future because I have to be willing to alter my life to make it better with the chance I might be making a mistake.

Of course there will be problems because the road is never clear the entire journey has obstacles along along the way that teach us something. We have to remember the journey is the destination.

I may get off course this year but I want to be able to regain control in times of havoc. The way I feel right now I want to remember because I feel full of promise and hope that I can change myself and the world for the better.

Fearless. This doesn't mean I have no fear it means that I have fear but I fight with all I have through it to live my life to the fullest. I want to go after things that I never would think I would go for. I rather take the chance then look back thinking about what I didn't do.

Rarely you regret things that you have said or done but the things you didn't say or didn't do will always be forever imprinted in your mind as what if I did that. Those what if's will eat you alive.

As scary as it sounds every decision we make turns us the people we were meant to be and has the ability to change the future. Choose wisely....

No comments:

Post a Comment